Reversible Numbers Board
This reversible board is a great tool to learn, practice and play with numbers!
On one side there are big numbers from 0-9. While the other side has sections with dimples for counting balls.
The board comes with 55 wooden balls and wooden pen. You can use the wooden balls for other creative plays also!
Hand made from pine tree in EU. The wood finnishing and edges are smooth. The board is covered with natural laquer safe for kids.
Recommended for +3 years old kids, choking hazard.
Learning numbers can be fun and easy. However, for a small child it might be hard to understand what numbers actually represent.
By using this board your child will easier understand the relationship between how the number looks like and how many objects it includes.
This board also can be used for other activities that will help to practice already gained knowledge:
- Discover the difference between odd and even numbers! Even numbers always have pair!
- See that by adding balls in sections 2+3 we get as many balls as there are in section 5! Did you notice each number on the bottom is five more than the one above it? 1+5=6. 2+5=7. 3+5=8. Etc.
- Trace the shapes of the numbers! Tracing the numbers with wooden pen or your finger is so nice!
- Fiil the numbers with sand, seeds or maybe even some raisins!
- Place paper on top of the board and rub the crayon! You will get a nice print of the board on the paper. You can color the numbers and the dots!
- Use play dough to get impressions of the numbers! Then place different object in play dough to get amazing art piece!